GreenState offers the option to Skip-A-Payment on auto & personal loans. When a loan payment is skipped the payment is added to the end of the current loan, extending the loan out further. When a Skip-A-Payment is approved we also charge a fee of $30.00 to the loan.
- Skip-A-Payments can only be taken on Automotive & Personal loans. We do not allow skips on Credit Cards, Home Equity Loans, Credit Lines, Home Loans, or 0% Pandemic or Natural Disaster relief loans.
- To be eligible for a Skip-A-Payment, loans must be at least 6 months old.
- Payments cannot be skipped if the loan is already 30 days past due.
- GreenState will approve no more than three Skip-A-Payments on each loan in a rolling twelve month period and no more than 6 Skip-A-Payments total during the life of a loan.
- In the event that we have a special Skip-A-Payment offer during the holidays, three full payments will need to be made after two consecutive Skip-A-Payments have been received before another Skip-A-Payment can be requested.
- Accounts that have a delinquent credit card, or forced-place insurance will not be eligible for Skip-A-Payments.
- Applications for deferments may be subject to additional underwriting guidelines depending on loan type.
- All deferments are subject to approval.
A processing fee of $30 will be added to the loan for each month skipped.
How to apply
To apply for a Skip-A-Payment please visit the Skip-A-Payment page.
We will respond to your request by email within 2 business days. If your loan qualifies, we will adjust the due date in our system and include the next payment due date for the records. If you have not received an email within 2 business days, please contact us at (319) 339-1000 or (800) 397-3790 to check on the status of your application.