Changing your Legal Name

To update your Legal Name on your account please stop into a branch or give us a call at 319-339-1000 or 800-397-3790.

Required Documentation

To change the legal name listed on your account or loan please be prepared to provide the following showing your new legal name:

  • Government ID (Showing the name change)
    • Such as:
      • Driver’s License
      • Non-driver’s US ID (Green Card/State ID Card)
      • Passport
      • Military ID
      • Johnson County Community ID
  • AND Marriage/Divorce Certificate or other legal documentation detailing the name change.