- Lobby access will be available by appointment only beginning Monday, March 23rd as a response to help limit the spread of Coronavirus (COVID‑19). For more information and an up to date list of drive-up hours and branch phone numbers please visit our Coronavirus response page
GreenState provides the following Tax documents for our members:
- 1042S NON-US citizen interest earned, bonus & referrals paid
- 1098 1st Mortgage interest
- 1099 INT (1st Mortgage) Interest earned on escrow account
- 1099 MISC Vendor payments or bonus/referrals paid over $600
- 1099 R IRA distributions
- 1099 S Mortgage seller profit reporting
- 5498 IRA contributions
- 1098 (HELOC/HE) Mortgage interest
- 1099 INT (Check/Savings/CD/Money Market) Interest earned, bonus & referrals paid
- If a person earns less than $10 in interest, they will not receive a 1099 INT.
How to view Tax Document in Online Banking
You are able to see most type of tax documents online, if it cannot be seen online you will receive this in the mail. If you need a tax document sooner call or stop into a branch.
- Login to online banking from our homepage. See Enroll in Online Banking if you have not enrolled Online Banking.
- Go to the e-Statements tab.
- Select Tax Documents on top of the page.
- Select account.