- Lobby access will be available by appointment only beginning Monday, March 23rd as a response to help limit the spread of Coronavirus (COVID‑19). For more information and an up to date list of drive-up hours and branch phone numbers please visit our Coronavirus response page
How to view e-Statements in Online Banking
You are able to see most type of statement documents online, if it cannot be seen online you will receive it by the mail. If you need a statement document sooner call or stop into a branch.
- Login to online banking from our homepage. See Enroll in Online Banking if you have not enrolled Online Banking.
- Go to the e-Statements tab.
- Select Statement Selection on top of the page.
- Select the account you wish to view statements for.
- View/Print the statement you wish to view by clicking on the date of the statement.